Warning: getimagesize(https://sup.star-board.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/2023-Longboard-surf-wave-hard-stand-up-paddle-board-Starboard-SUP-key-feature-main-top.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/customer/www/supdubai.ae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/code-snippets/php/snippet-ops.php(582) : eval()'d code on line 22
Warning: getimagesize(https://sup.star-board.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/2023-Longboard-surf-wave-hard-stand-up-paddle-board-Starboard-SUP-key-feature-main-bottom.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/customer/www/supdubai.ae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/code-snippets/php/snippet-ops.php(582) : eval()'d code on line 22
2023 STARBOARD SUP 9’1″ x 22″ LONGBOARD
We designed the Longboard Surf to have the perfect mix of modern-day lightweight technology with a classic old-school longboard feel. Not only it’s solid off the top, but it is also incredibly stable when walking and riding the nose. It may be called a “performance surfboard”, however, it is incredibly versatile, catering to every longboard surfers’ specific needs.
Length: 9’1” / 277 cm
Width: 22” / 56 cm
9’1″ x 22″ is a super high-performance longboard built to perform in waves from 1ft to 6ft and offers fast down-the-line surfing, as well as the ability to turn the board very loosely and powerfully off the top of the waves.
BLUE CARBON PRO
LIGHTEST AND STRONGEST
• Based on the world-proven and award-winning Carbon Sandwich construction, the Blue Carbon Pro features a full PVC wrap and the lightest 100g biaxial carbon fiber in the market.
• Highest grade 100g biax carbon wraps the full deck, rail and bottom.
• Thin high-density PVC wraps the entire board with an extra-strong PET standing reinforcement reduces resin uptake and increases the overall strength.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
- New Limited Series pink offers a fresh new color combination with dusty pink and teal.
THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
• Designed by Sonni Honscheid, the Tikhine uses a new printing process that prints the graphic directly onto the fiber glass. This means the graphic is protected within the lamination and therefore not at risk of scratching off like a traditional sticker.
• Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
• Multiple layers of high-graded fiber glass.