RED PADDLE CO 10’0″ RIDE INFLATABLE SUP PACKAGE 2023
If you’re looking for a versatile board that will perform in all conditions, then look no further than the 10’0’’ Ride MSL.
2023 Red Paddle Ride 10’0″ x 31″ Package
Colour Options: Blue, Purple
- Cruiser Tough Paddle (You can upgrade to Hybrid Tough Paddle or Hybrid Paddle)
- Repair Kit
About the Board:
- Perfect for smaller adults who want an all-round board with lots of stability.
- All the benefits of the best-selling and award-winning 10’6” Ride board in a smaller size.
- Unrivalled stiffness, RSS Battens and the round nose provide unbeaten stability, offering a smooth and predictable ride in all conditions.
- Indestructible fins, ultra-durable MSL material and no-compromise construction makes the Ride the toughest SUP available.
- Extra features fitted as standard- all Red Paddle Co boards come with 3 comfortable grip carry handles, adjustable cargo system and sleek high traction deck pad.
- Lightweight and easier to carry for more petite paddlers.
- Unequalled package includes world’s best SUP pump the Titan II, ATB Bag and coiled leash.
- Ideal for SUP riders including beginners under 75kg
If you’re looking for a versatile board that will perform in all conditions, then look no further than the 10’0’’ Ride MSL. The perfect inflatable SUP for smaller riders, this board is designed for all-round use.
Years in development, our exclusive MSL material made from specially produced, high density drop stitch gives a stronger and stiffer core enabling us to make a board just 4” thick. Expect best in class control and handling, and a fantastic connection to the water.
As the smallest of the Ride family, the 10’0” is well-suited to lighter riders under 75kg/165lbs with a maximum rider weight of 90kg
SUPDubai.ae is the leading Red Paddle Co dealer based in Dubai and shipping worldwide.
Shop online for Red Paddle Co inflatable SUPs.
Free shipping on all Red Paddle Co inflatable SUP Boards in the UAE. Competitive shipping rates for Red Paddle Co boards to Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon and Egypt.