2023 STARBOARD SUP 7’2″ x 28″ HYPER NUT STARLITE FOIL 3 IN 1
The Hyper Nut 3-in-1 is the lightest option for those who only want to SUP Surf, SUP Foil and Wing Foil. The Hyper Nut 3-in-1’s wide nose and tail make it a stable shape for you to get up and riding early. Available in 7’2″ x 28″ / 114 Litre.
WHERE VERSATILITY MEETS LIGHTWEIGHT
This board is suited if you’re up to 85kg and focused on wing foiling, sup foiling and sup surfing. The 7’2” is the most maneuverable, allowing you to fit into tighter pockets of the wave and do more radical turns with faster rotation due to having less swing weight. The compact outline makes it very stable and predictable when foiling, allowing for a lot of control to pump the board to generate more speed.
PLATE MOUNT ONLY
A longer 12” US box, giving you more room to adjust the position to suit your riding style and conditions.
FOOT STRAP POSITION
The front strap has a 45 degree angled strap suited for wing-boarding. The back strap is centered with a wide spread of 20cm to give you plenty of room to adjust the trim and move within the straps.
EXTRA LONG FOOTSTRAP
- A new larger foot strap that has a wider spread and it can also be made shorter, using different positions, for those who want the security necessary to launch into the air.
- It can also be purchased aftermarket for Lite Tech and ASAP.
NARROWER ROUNDED NOSE
Limits you catching the nose through turns and is easier to paddle out through white water.
WIDE AND SHORT NOSE OUTLINE
• Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
• Easier to pivot turn & fit into smaller sections of the waves.
• Extra stability and pop when paddling out over whitewater.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
Provide insane acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
EXTENDS THE WATERLINE
• Providing speed that is comparable to a longer board.
• A curved outline has less rail engaged at one time.
DEEPER SWALLOW TAIL
Gives you more bite through the turns.
SLIGHT HIP TAIL
Act as a pivot point to drive through turns.
THIN RAILS TOWARDS THE TAIL
• Easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
• As the Hyper Nut has such a wide tail it is essential for rail thickness to be responsive in turns.
FLAT STANDING AREA
Adds stability and makes for easy rail-to-rail transitions.
Produces speed, helps get into waves easily and adds stability.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
• Pro rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
• Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.