2023 STARBOARD SUP 8’0″ x 32″ WEDGE
The Wedge line upgrades the previous range of Wide Point boards. These boards have a pro performance and feel without compromising stability or volume. All boards are 32’’ wide to provide float and stability for heavier riders to rip. This is a versatile range for big to small conditions, best suited for beginner and intermediate riders.
The new 8’0″ x 32″ at 123 Liter is nimble, agile and compact. Stability meets maneuverability in the shortest Wedge design.
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.