The Hyper Nut 5-in-1 offers you 5 sports with 1 board. We recommend it particularly for SUP Surf, SUP Foil and Wing Foiling. At the same time, you can also do Windsurf and Windsurf Foiling with it. The ability to do 5 different sports in 1 day, on 1 board, makes this board an exceptional offering and a must-have in your quiver. Available in 2 sizes:
8’0″ x 31.5″ with a volume of 135 L and
7’4″ x 30″ with a volume of 116 L
THIS IS THE MOST VERSATILE BOARD WE HAVE EVER MADE
The Hyper Nut’s wide nose and tail make it a stable shape for you to get up and riding early. The short length allows you to have precise control over the trim of the board, allowing you to stand in one position to pump the board for speed.
PLATE MOUNT ONLY
• A new longer 12” US box, giving you more room to adjust the position to suit your riding style and conditions.
• Use the far forward position for Foil SUP learning, a bit backwards in steep waves, Wingboarding in the middle and for Windsurf the foil can be all the way in the back.
FOOT STRAP POSITION
The front strap has a 45 degree angled strap suited for wing-boarding. The back strap is centered with a wide spread of 20cm to give you plenty of room to adjust the trim and move within the straps.
EXTRA LONG FOOTSTRAP
A new larger foot strap that has a wider spread is supplied with Blue Carbon and be purchased after market for Starlite and the Limited Series.
• Windsurf mask track insert allowing you to rig up the Windsurfing sail and enjoy Windsurfing and Windsurf Foiling.
• Two extra 5.5 fins are provided for your best windsurfing experience.
WIDE AND SHORT NOSE OUTLINE
• Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
• Easier to pivot turn & fit into smaller sections of the waves.
• Extra stability and pop when paddling out over whitewater.
At the tail gives more bite and control.
EXTENDS THE WATERLINE
• Providing speed that is comparable to a longer board.
• A curved outline has less rail engaged at one time.
DEEPER SWALLOW TAIL
Gives you more bite through the turns.
SLIGHT HIP TAIL
Act as a pivot point to drive through turns.
THIN RAILS TOWARDS THE TAIL
• Easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
• As the Hyper Nut has such a wide tail it is essential for rail thickness to be responsive in turns.
FLAT STANDING AREA
Adds stability and makes for easy rail-to-rail transitions.