2023 STARBOARD SUP 9’0″ x 26″ LONGBOARD
High-performance Longboard paddle board that is versatile, incredibly responsive and smooth to turn. This stand up paddleboard is inspired by our legendary Starboard Surf Longboard model, designed to perform in waves from 1ft small beach breaks to head-high reef breaks. The boards offer fast down-the-line surfing, as well as the ability to perform in the critical section of the wave. These cutting-edge shapes are totally well received by our team riders and anyone who have tested them.
Length: 9’0” / 274 cm
Width: 26” / 66 cm
Narrower width helps fit in more critical sections of the waves, generates faster speeds down the line and is ultra reactive to foot pressure. Features a unique concave nose for long nose riding.
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
• Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.