Starboard Inflatable Wingboard Deluxe SC 2023 10’4″31″ 4 in 1
SUP – WINDSURF – WING SURF – WING PADDLING
Ideal for those who want to learn to handle a FreeWing in the water without the use of a foil. The wide nose and tail provide enough stability, while the length and parallel rails generate the glide and speed. The removable center fin helps going upwind and the foot straps indicate the best standing position to start learning. The board comes with a removable mast base for windsurfing, rail edges for better release, and a carry strap that can also be used as a paddle holder. On top of being a Wing – SUP- and Windsurfing board, the 10’4″ can be paddled with the wing if the wind drops and the rider is caught in the middle of a session.
ALL YOU WANT AND MORE
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
THE WIDE NOSE AND TAIL
- Provide you with enough stability, while the length and the parallel rails generate the glide and speed.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- Remove the box for an improved paddling experience without the added weight or drag. Attach the box and mount the supplied Drake Shallow center fin to prevent the board from drifting sideways when windsurfing and wingboarding.
- make it easy to know where to position the feet and always be in the right spot to trim the board.
- For a flat deck in the paddle board mode.
FULL POWER PLANING
- Our Wingboard 4in1 Inflatables feature our 3D Rail Edge technology, a proprietary 3D elastomer compound that follows the contours of the board and creates a release edge that allows the boards to fully plane yet fold and roll up. Thanks to this 3D Rail Edge, you can accelerate and enjoy the most exciting planing sensation possible on an inflatable board.
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
- Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
- 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base increases stability when pumping.
- The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
- A bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
DELUXE SINGLE CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
|Model||Rider Weight||Length||Width||Thickness||Tail Width||Volume||Fin Set Up||Fins||Weight|
|10’4″x32″ Wingboard||45-105kg||10’4″ / 315cm||32″ / 81.3cm||6″ / 15cm||20.6″ / 52.3cm||313l||SUP: Single
WS: 2 fins
Center: Removable Drake shallow 220